**** ***!

Re: F**K OFF!

The Pink Panther said:
Any unbiased opinion would say that spuds are faves for the fourth chumps league spot.

Don't get wound up by it

You're getting me wring. I'm saying that a lot of these pundits WANT Spurs to make fourth. Nothing whatsoever to do with whether they're capable or not. What's being fourth got to do with it? Most of the media think City will pip them to the post. What I meant is whether or not they are hostile to the idea of that happening ... and most of them are.

Pam said:
The Pink Panther said:
Any unbiased opinion would say that spuds are faves for the fourth chumps league spot.

Don't get wound up by it

You're getting me wring. I'm saying that a lot of these pundits WANT Spurs to make fourth. Nothing whatsoever to do with whether they're capable or not. What's being fourth got to do with it? Most of the media think City will pip them to the post. What I meant is whether or not they are hostile to the idea.
Does it really matter what anyone thinks apart from yourself? I'm sure you're old enough to form your own opinion.

We will not get 4th spot,
FIFA, the FA and the PL will make sure of it, its started already.
Mark my words.

Pam said:
The Pink Panther said:

Don't get wound up by it

You're getting me wring. I'm saying that a lot of these pundits WANT Spurs to make fourth. Nothing whatsoever to do with whether they're capable or not. What's being fourth got to do with it? Most of the media think City will pip them to the post. What I meant is whether or not they are hostile to the idea.

On that basis, Spurs fans could argue that there is a media conspiracy against them. I think you're reading a bit too much into it.

After Wednesdays piss poor show against the Scousers,I,m NOT suprised that people think Spuds will beat us to that 4th spot !!
However lets wait and see !!
Still 8 games left and some hard games left for everyone !!!

I think the problem you have is Liverpool. They have a piss easy run in. However, 30 games in and they've lost ten - proves they are more than capable of not mopping up the bread and butter points doesn't it!

Who knows! What I do know is you are third favourites with the bookies right now so that is as close a representation of the general feel as you can get, so if you believe you can do it, get your money on it sharpish.

Pam said:
Is anyone else getting the distinct impression that the media are favouring Spurs whenever the question of a top four finish is discussed? They love Spurs, don't they? Knickers to them.

Football = Pantomime these days. Just enjoy. Take deep breaths and relax.......

Probably Unwelcome Evertonian said:
I think the problem you have is Liverpool. They have a piss easy run in. However, 30 games in and they've lost ten - proves they are more than capable of not mopping up the bread and butter points doesn't it!

Who knows! What I do know is you are third favourites with the bookies right now so that is as close a representation of the general feel as you can get, so if you believe you can do it, get your money on it sharpish.
Well said, after weds I wouldn't back us to finish 6th.

Hope I'm wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.