**** ***!

Re: F**K OFF!

Carl_Man_City said:
What is it with all these stupid consipiracy theories recently

Some City fans are becoming like Scousers, and playing the role of perennial victims.

Spuds have a tricky run in, worse than ours and they haven't performed well against the Sky4 this season. Whereas we are capable of beating the rags at our place and maybe getting something of Arsenal. Its the teams that play football to stop us playing we have the problems against. Get that sorted and it's ours, fook it up, and it's Liverpool's for the taking I reckon.

They(The media) do seem to love "arry".So I think they see him as the acceptable face??? of top4 without the top4 if you know what I mean.

Ric said:
Carl_Man_City said:
What is it with all these stupid consipiracy theories recently

Some City fans are becoming like Scousers, and playing the role of perennial victims.
Bit off topic but within the 'conspiracy theory'.
Please explain how the worst rag team for years have doubled the record for 'og's' in a prem season and it's only march?

Noblot threw that game today, og and a top keeper palms it out!!!!

In a morning paper 'twatini' is coming out with yet another anti city rule this morning,

Somebody please put me straight.

Am I getting paranoid?

mancitygaz said:
Ric said:
Please explain how the worst rag team for years have doubled the record for 'og's' in a prem season and it's only march?

In a morning paper 'twatini' is coming out with yet another anti city rule this morning,

Am I getting paranoid?
Yes. Fuck them.

If it's meant to be, then, so be it.

Fuck the media. They were all writing off Chelsea last week....BUT now they have a positive goal difference, what will the papers say tomorrow...it's all back on again, no doubt. So they will be sucking them off in the morning. All fickle twats.

The next rag or chelski or dippers match, the media will be playing up to the Suffolk, West Country and East Coast Boston/Lincoln areas that have trillions of would be rags and other glory supporting asylum seekers, in the hope they can sell newspapers, regardless of the fact that it is a diminishing trade that. Newspapers are trying/attempting to pull in more sad twats from north eastern countries, who are resident here, whom haven't figured out how to con the social, out of a PC.....yet. It's just finding new customers, that's all.

Pam said:
Is anyone else getting the distinct impression that the media are favouring Spurs whenever the question of a top four finish is discussed? They love Spurs, don't they? Knickers to them.

I thought the media loved Manchester United Soccer Club? Now it's Spurs!

I don't get a distinct impression of anything other than you are obsessed with all things other than City.

mancitygaz said:
Ric said:

Am I getting paranoid?

Yes, you are.

lovin the new name on the topic. could mean anything now. i think it says **** ass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.