17,000 Allocation for Champions League Final

like others, entered the ballot more in hope than expectation

hotel rooms are starting to look at bit scary -

With the FA Cup final the week before, assuming we did get to both then for a lot of people they'd have to chose between the two as one final is expensive enough 2 in a week just isn't doable for a lot

yeah sorry - only been on booking.com obviously with free cancellation option but c.centre is looking at about £200 and upwards (1 night) for anything other than a bed in a dorm/hostel
Yes mate, may be best to look at possibly booking out of the centre and travel in. Public transport is very good and metro service runs till 1:30am.

With the FA Cup final the week before, assuming we did get to both then for a lot of people they'd have to chose between the two as one final is expensive enough 2 in a week just isn't doable for a lot
Very good point that. Will have been a mega expensive season for loyal blues if we go all the way. Fa Cup I will duck out of. Cl final, I'll be in Madrid, ticket or no ticket

Yes mate, may be best to look at possibly booking out of the centre and travel in. Public transport is very good and metro service runs till 1:30am.
yes you're right - have been to Madrid a few times - I think if by some fluke I was to get a ticket in the ballot I'll be going whatever - going to be expensive though

2 week break between fa cup final and CL
final

There are cheaper ways to get to Madrid.
When we played last time me and mates flew Manchester to Valencia. Stayed night there.
Got bullet train over next day, stayed night in Madrid.
Then train to Bilbao and flight back to Manchester.
Excluding ticket and booze £175.00 all in.
Appreciate Hotel prices will be higher at the final time in Madrid but get a double room and get 6 in.
Your only sleeping there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.