#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't he be classified as our "striker"?

Physically he has the most "striker-like" build of any of our center forwards.

His strength means his hold-up play is quite similar to a striker also.

Technically, he probably has the best weak foot shooting of any of them, and ranking probably quite high with his finishing overall (he had a patchy part earlier in the season, happens to many players).

So people and pundits will say City are playing with no striker, while true, I feel like he's as much a striker as our other forwards.

Add in the obvious playmaking ability he has, he is probably the best "striker" in the world.

Obviously this is just me saying semantics about the word "striker", but just thought about a "playing making striker" as somebody who works well in our current system. Dusan Tadic is another who comes to mind, this kind of player is amazing in our system.

Haaland is obviously a player we want, his assist against showed some good quality. If he can further develop that kind of "playmaking ability" even further, he will be a monster in addition to what he currently offers.

PAUL MERSON FINALLY ADMITS HE WAS WRONG ON KEVIN DE BRUYNE TAKE IN 2015!!​

Fair do's

The thing is you genuinly had to be blind to not see that he was special af Wolfsburg.

But I never expected that we ever could call him the best in the world. And he has been that multiple times over the past 3 years

As it has been mentioned in the match threads it was not worth the risk with two more important games looming. It was all down to the rest of the side to kick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.