#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be suprised if the club sell in the summer and get decent money for him. Talk of him having a new deal different to the terms he’s on already

Awful performance against the Rags , why did he save his worst game for this lot , he did some good things showed his usual commitment but his radar was way off , still getting up to speed after injury , we need him back to his best asap

If Kev is going to get back in this team, it needs to be in the false 9 position rather than Jesus. Right now he doesn’t deserve to start in the midfield over Rodri, Bernardo or Gundogan

I actually think he Was great playing there before the injury too

Shouldn't be starting, we are no longer the side that desperately needs KDB to get a result.

People who think we’ll win the CL need to wake up. Pep overthinks a game vs fucking Ole. What do you think he’ll do in another quarter final /semi
was saying this to the wife. No chance we winning champs league. We will be found out, its his weakness Pep. I would now sacrifice the FA cup, to ensure we win the title.

Anything else is a bonus

was saying this to the wife. No chance we winning champs league. We will be found out, its his weakness Pep. I would now sacrifice the FA cup, to ensure we win the title.

Anything else is a bonus
Just realised I posted this in the wrong forum haha but yeah I agree mate. I’ll take the league and carabao cup now. I think pep will always overthink a game just gotta accept it

Pep was talking about being calm in the pitch think Kdb is rarely calm he is always thinking one two passes ahead and hey he gives the ball away so Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.