#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of those who was worried about him in the autumn, he had a few games where he was shocking.

He's come to the boil at exactly the right time. I've always been a David Silva man, but objectively De Bruyne is ahead of him - genuinely world class at the moment. @twosips posted a comparison with Zidane on twitter the other day and some people jumped down his throat. He's absolutely spot on in my view. De Bruyne is an all-timer now I reckon
The cross for the second today was an absolute worldy.. Arguably the cross of the season unless you’re a TAA fanboy

Agree. He's as good as Henry IMO.
I think if he wins the PL and CL this season he goes 2nd. Henry was something else. The dribbling, goals scoring and assisting was the best ive ever seen in PL.
Right now I have
1. Thierry Henry
5. KDB

Honestly I don't care about longevity merchants like Giggs, who were never even top 20 players in the world.

have the same feeling for him as I had with Kun, D. Silva, Kompany, not being able too get him a CL trophy would be very sad. last season we came extremely close but the final was really shit.

so many lesser players than them won CL, judas Milner has done it for one

hope this year we can do it. if he stays in this form he can cause problems for Real big time.

have the same feeling for him as I had with Kun, D. Silva, Kompany, not being able too get him a CL trophy would be very sad. last season we came extremely close but the final was really shit.

hope this year we can do it. if he stays in this form he can cause problems for Real big time.

It is sad, but cl or not he already cemented himself as legend of city. I don't give a single f about recognition from wider football community, for me he already one of the best.

He's playing superbly right now. Love the fact that he's consistently scoring more now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.