#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't view for KDB, not sure he's been great all season.
Maybe not by neither has Salah.

Kevin has been consistently putting in match winning performances for months now and is almost single handedly dragging us to the title. At a time when Liverpool had all the momentum and were threatening to overtake us, he stepped up big time and is one of the main reasons we've managed to see off their challenge thus far.

He's also carried on producing these performances after the Champions League exit which could've easily derailed the rest of our season and has shown real leadership when we really needed it.

Maybe not by neither has Salah.

Kevin has been consistently putting in match winning performances for months now and is almost single handedly dragging us to the title. At a time when Liverpool had all the momentum and were threatening to overtake us, he stepped up big time and is one of the main reasons we've managed to see off their challenge thus far.

He's also carried on producing these performances after the Champions League exit which could've easily derailed the rest of our season and has shown real leadership when we really needed it.
Perhaps Kev will get the Players award as he has done the last two years running. He can't expect any respect from the biased football writers who never showed any respect to Sergio during his record-breaking career. They have gone for Mo Salah who has been pretty average since Christmas. Mane has been better in the same team. Just confirms that many of the reporters have very poor knowledge of the sport they cover.

I don't think I'd begrudge Salah if he won it as 22 Goals and 13 Assist is some doing. I think it's just that Kev is on another planet right now and Salah seems to have gone off the boil.

The most consistently good players (particularly from City) haven’t even made the list.

KDB has been fantastic for a few months but he was hardly ripping up trees early doors.

Cancelo excellent for 5 or 6 months and then his form has been up and down.

I am a huge fan of both, but if I had to choose two players from City based on the entire season, it would be Rodri and Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.