#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayCTID

My pick for the next Captain. More than likely it will be Gundo

Last edited:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Just been fizzing through the run in from March, 9 in 11 with 4 assists, quite incredible numbers and undoubtedly became the big game winner…. Was at his peak from Feb onwards for me, reminiscent of yaya where the self belief killed teams when hitting top gear…

Will be back to Brady mode next season with Haaland and Alverez up top, I’m expecting him to wipe his own (and Henry’s) assist record out of the water, should he stay fit, could be looking at 25+, which for me puts him in contention for being the best premier league player of all time!

jord_theblue

Martinez is a nob. Battered by the dutch and KDB still stays on the pitch. It's like he's determined to get him injured. Kev's already called these games pointless himself! Annoying.

decmancity

Martinez is a nob. Battered by the dutch and KDB still stays on the pitch. It's like he's determined to get him injured. Kev's already called these games pointless himself! Annoying.
I wish we could convince KDB that he may have to retire for his own good. On more than one occasion Martinez has dragged KDB through matches and it’s pissing me off. Could do with them being dumped out of the Nations league and them going out of the World Cup early and hopefully he calls it a day to prolong his club career.

Kamaro011

Team supported
Manchester City
He did not say international games is pointless, he only says National League is pointless. An International Games like World Cup is still important to him.

I don't think he will want retired for atleast two more years for national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.