#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looks miles off the pace, but always likely to make a decisive contribution.

Come on guys, he is loosing the ball like a 18 year old inexperienced player..

Because of him today Bernardo had to play LCM and yet when he had a time to move at RCM - he made that brilliant dribble move..

His defending skills weren't best as well..

That's not the level this City team needs right now..

He looks like a 33-34 years old player.. Needs some "kick in the ass" from Pep for sure..

Do you say it because he produced the 4 best chances against PSG(I can describe you each of them if you want to)? Or because he started our 1st goal and started and scored our 2nd goal? I agree he wasn't the best, but without him we lose today, and we don't create half our chances against PSG. Could you tell me which other player has created more clear chances in the last 2 matches?

You are the guy, who calls the Bernardo -> "SQUAD PLAYER".

If Bernardo is a squad player, what is KDB in his recent form ?

Come on guys, he is loosing the ball like a 18 year old inexperienced player..

Because of him today Bernardo had to play LCM and yet when he had a time to move at RCM - he made that brilliant dribble move..

His defending skills weren't best as well..

That's not the level this City team needs right now..

He looks like a 33-34 years old player.. Needs some "kick in the ass" from Pep for sure..
What rubbish - he has balls picked off because he is a player who always tries the tough ball, never takes the easy option - what do you want him to do always play back and sideways and have 95% stats but we never score a goal? Can't believe that so far nothing has been made of the two balls out to Phil, one led to the equaliser. There are only one or two players in world football that could make that pass.

He is making so many runs forward and getting back so it's no wonder he gets tired. Him and Bernardo ran themselves to a stop today both were amazing and I am so happy he's one of us.

Last edited:
Got us the draw but cost us the win in so many other moments.

He botched so many straight forward through balls to out people through on goal today, including one which would have put Walker and Foden in 2v1 vs Alisson in stoppage time.

Simulatneously doesn't look fit, and looks exhausted. Still, he's going to play 180 minutes for Belgium in the Nations League finals next so he'll be even more tired when he gets back.

You are the guy, who calls the Bernardo -> "SQUAD PLAYER".

If Bernardo is a squad player, what is KDB in his recent form ?
Bernardo has played better than KDB this season obviously. KDB is the better player obviously. KDB comes from an injury and we know how much time it takes to be 100%. Let's compare the chances KDB has created with Bernado and KDB has more in the last 2 matches. This is not a competition, and I am always glad when both KDB and Bernardo play well.

Anyway, in Bernardo's thread I already said he was brilliant today.

But you didn't answer my question. Who has created more clear chances than KDB in the last 2 matches? Do you want us to go to Highlights and count them? I can if you want to.

Good goal but... he seems down in form.

I hope it's just he needs an extended period of staying fit. Fucking hope Belgium doesn't screw him over.

Huge elephant in the room but his performances have been very very poor. It looks like age and injuries are starting to affect him...still an exceptional player and maybe needs to adapt his game as he hasnt got that pace and drive he once had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.