17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Fel really bad for him. I know he and us want to play but a bit of me would like someone to tell him to take 3 months off and recover properly. He's played way more football while injured over the past few years than is healthy.

I really think someone needs to plan with him how he's going to pace himself to get another 5 years out of his body, otherwise he might be retiring in the next 18 months at this rate.

Has a vibe of being somebody who will suffer more from injuries as he ages. Hope to god im talking out of my arse here but we might have to get used to not having kdb available more and more and probably start limiting how we use him to help with that.

I wonder if Vinnie was having flashbacks to his injuries on the sideline...

At this point it's all about managing his playing time. Assuming he's completely fine I'd pencil him in for a full return for the Arsenal game at the earliest, with a few cameos before hand. Give him the time he needs to recover.

Should’ve let him have a long Summer and a full term to get back to being fully fit.

Paqueta’s price has just risen as a result but Phil’s performance tonight gives me hope that the creativity spark will still be there.

Absolutely gutted he had to go off again just like the the Champions League final.

One of the best players for City & best player in ther premier league.

His passes are a thing of beauty

He looks broken, could this be his last season?

Please tell me i’m mistaken and talking shite and he’ll be fine for a couple of more seasons…

Absolutely gutted he had to go off again just like the the Champions League final.

One of the best players for City & best player in ther premier league.

His passes are a thing of beauty

He looks broken, could this be his last season?

Please tell me i’m mistaken and talking shite and he’ll be fine for a couple of more seasons…
Last season wtf he's hurt his leg ffs

Strange decision by Pep to start him tonight, considering his lack of pre-season. Pep just confirmed he has done his hamstring again, not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.