17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

You need to log off and have a rest

KDB player manager of the best team in the world and Ederson is shit,,,jesus wept man
How old do you think he would be in 10 years? life time deals are giving to servants like Kdb after which they would be brought into the back room and gradually trained to take over the reigns of the manager in a couple of years, or would you rather sell him off when he gets old?

Ederson is shit? Is that how you feel about him? If that's what you are saying then you're even dumber than I thought

How old do you think he would be in 10 years? You're probably new to football but life time deals are giving to servants like Kdb after which they would be brought into the back room and gradually trained to take over the reigns of the manager in a couple of years.
He's show nothing to make me think he would make a good manager, he is far too hot headed and what has been a servant got to do with management?

Gundogan, now there is a manager and he could well be our next manager.

I think we may see him back sooner than we think.

Oh you think Pep was a calm headed player in his playing days? Lol
Yes and he was obsessed thinking about the game as a player, long before he became a manager.

The same applies with Gundo, he was taking the kids for training sessions two seasons ago and the people who matter at the club we said to have been incredibly impressed.

Worked his bollocks off as always.

I do think he's lost a bit of ability to drive with the ball when under a bit of pressure but at 33 with bad hamstring problems and operations, it's inevitable its going to take a little bit out of you and you wont get it back. He doesn't find a yard of space as easily as he used to. He's only human.

He still has a lot of quality when he has space though.

As much as Kev won't like it, I think it's coming to the time where we think about what is best for the futute and phil has to be the main man in the middle. I mean that with no disrespect, Kev has been the best in the game in his position.

That Ake goal in the cup at Spurs was possibly a bad thing for us
As every KDB corner from that side since he’s tried the exact same thing

Wonderful player in his pomp, sadly, i think he'll be a squad player , rather than a guaranteed starter next season.
I see him taking up the Modric role for us. Bring him on after 60-70 minutes if we need more creativity to unlock low blocks. Start him in the fixtures when we know we'll have the majority of the ball.

Our greatest player in club history without a doubt. Just don't think he has the legs to be playing the full 90 minutes anymore.

Thankfully Foden is ready to take over that CAM role for the foreseeable future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.