17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't mean it according to him. Just threw himself at the ball.
Tbf,that's the impression I got when I first saw the goal.
Even playing it back doesn't change my mind.
I think he did just throw himself at the ball. ..

Now..that cushioned header at Watford away few seasons back...that was ridiculously skillfull. I'd never seen that before on a football pitch ,no one expected it, least of all from KDB...but he knew exactly what he was doing and split the Watford defence wide apart,as tho it was one of his genius passes.A thing of beauty...

I digress, ..I'm trying to think of other moments The KDB headed the ball for City....not many I think .

Tbf,that's the impression I got when I first saw the goal.
Even playing it back doesn't change my mind.
I think he did just throw himself at the ball. ..

Now..that cushioned header at Watford away few seasons back...that was ridiculously skillfull. I'd never seen that before on a football pitch ,no one expected it, least of all from KDB...but he knew exactly what he was doing and split the Watford defence wide apart,as tho it was one of his genius passes.A thing of beauty...

I digress, ..I'm trying to think of other moments The KDB headed the ball for City....not many I think .
FA Cup final after 11 seconds, De Bruyne header.

I been through Kevs stats every season at city; typically he averages between 89 mins to 120 mins per goal or assist per season. On the whole he has been improving from his early days and the last few years getting to that sub-100 min level.

This seasons its been a goal or assist every 64 mins

Dude is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.