17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

He’s not been good for quite a few matches, bar the pass to Haaland in the Spurs game I can’t really think of a good performance where he’s took the game by the scruff of the neck, that hamstring injury and his age are telling, he’s lost that burst of speed that he had, yesterday a prime example when put through he was easily caught. For me we use him on the right to fore in crosses and put Phil in the middle or we use him as an impact sub in last 25 mins. I don’t think selling him would be a good idea if other senior players start to go.

Obviously an absolute legend, but he’s looked like he’s running through treacle since his injury. Multiple wayward passes every game, poor timing and just not at it. He’s been a passenger and should not have been in the XI.

His brain seems to be working faster than his feet at the moment which is why he struggles to control the ball. Sad to see

Every footballer gets to a point in their career where they either learn to take a loss and be grateful for every other game they play or end up being a disgruntled relic wanting to be the centre of attention, Ronaldo falls into the latter
Not a good look though is it, especially after the dreadful performance he put in.
Highly doubt we'd see laughing and smiling if Belgium lost the Euro final this summer

His brain seems to be working faster than his feet at the moment which is why he struggles to control the ball. Sad to see
Yep. Seems like his feet can't keep up with what he wants to do, but he doesn't know it yet. Alot of underhit or overhit passes and I can't seem to remember if he connected a cross since returning.

Yeah, you can almost see him struggling to sort his feet out, especially in tight spaces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.