17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season the best player on the Phillies missed the first month and a half of the season, they never had any kind of rhythm without him. Their big signing fell into the worst slump of his career because Harper wasn't playing, they were lost without him. He chose not to do any rehab and just went right back into the lineup. After he got his timing the Fightins' got as hot as any team in the League for two months.

I figure KDB's return will be a lot different. He's been slowly coming back and putting in the rehab work. Bryce Harper took a lot of risks to come back as quickly after his surgery as he did. Ideally I'd like to get a big lead in the final and bring him on for the last ten minutes. He won't have to run or anything, just being on the pitch will give the team a big lift.

BTW, this was Bryce's first game back on the field and his first game ever at first base, the plan was for him to not do anything risky that cold harm his surgically repaired elbow. He did this...

It will undoubtedly take time for him to get up to speed but he looks like he has been in in gym and building strength. Liking his new haircut too, a man ready to come in and do the business. After his frustration at not completing the CL final I am certain he will still have that fire and can drive the team to more success. Can't wait to see him back on the pitch, locks flowing, and spanking them into the top corner or popping them on a plate for Haaland and Co.
Looks like he has had lots of work done, teeth, hair and the old botox, looks 10 years younger!!

Looks like he has had lots of work done, teeth, hair and the old botox, looks 10 years younger!!

Hopefully he can play like he’s 10 years younger, what a player this guy has been. You look at how we’ve struggled to replace Gundo. It’s gonna be an even bigger challenge to replace KDB. There’s no one coming up through the ranks in world football that is showing the potential he did when he was at Wolfsburg.

This season the best player on the Phillies missed the first month and a half of the season, they never had any kind of rhythm without him. Their big signing fell into the worst slump of his career because Harper wasn't playing, they were lost without him. He chose not to do any rehab and just went right back into the lineup. After he got his timing the Fightins' got as hot as any team in the League for two months.

I figure KDB's return will be a lot different. He's been slowly coming back and putting in the rehab work. Bryce Harper took a lot of risks to come back as quickly after his surgery as he did. Ideally I'd like to get a big lead in the final and bring him on for the last ten minutes. He won't have to run or anything, just being on the pitch will give the team a big lift.

BTW, this was Bryce's first game back on the field and his first game ever at first base, the plan was for him to not do anything risky that cold harm his surgically repaired elbow. He did this...

Right.

Hopefully he can play like he’s 10 years younger, what a player this guy has been. You look at how we’ve struggled to replace Gundo. It’s gonna be an even bigger challenge to replace KDB. There’s no one coming up through the ranks in world football that is showing the potential he did when he was at Wolfsburg.
Wirtz is the closest thing, but of course, nowhere near Kevin. Also, most likely off to Bayern.

We might need to Tiger Woods it for a few months and only wheel him out for the big occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.