17th August - Rain bar

XxRachXx

Was just lay in bed as you do ... And i was thinking around this time last year we lost a very special person and from that i met some amazing people at the waldorf .. So i was thinking lets have another great day/night and remember the people that are no longer with us and have a great turn out like that day !!! Really think new people need to come to these meet ups we really aint that bad :D lets do it !!!!!!!

Re: This time last year

I got excited when I saw the last meet was going to be at Salisbury, I am working near there at the moment.

Wankers not saying that was the name of a boozer and not the city in Wiltshire.

dadnlad said:
I will :) but work most weekends :(

Let us no or pm when ur nt workin a wkend n we will go from there :)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
There's at least one thread a week on here when I think that "GSC would have loved this".

:) i messaged him by accident other day cant bring myself to delete it !!! We really need to do this if i take control i wont let you down :D

TCIB said:
I'm in, sorry i missed the last one.

Where and when Rach ?

I dont know :p if we want outdoorsy places id say not waldorf or crown an anchor if we do wanna go same place as last yr would be waldorf but was really hot in their wasnt it !!! You got any ideas ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.