18 points

Burnage Burnsy

That is the gap after 22 games between us and Arsenal in 5th place. Shows how far we have come in 6 months. Last May we were fighting to finish above Arsenal in 4th place after 35 games.

Puts it all in perspective. Think I will never take it for granted where we are. Seen too much dross over the years to allow muyself to.

Thank you Sheik Mansour - forever grateful.

20 wins out of 21 at home in league.....Cant say we dont get value for money nowadays!

Great to see the Scousers and Wenger squirming to see if they get top 4.

Amazing achievement to be so far ahead three of the 'traditional' Sky 4 — Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool — already at this stage of the season.
Of course, they are all paupers who have never ever bought a player and who haven't had the benefit of Champions League millions over the last 15 years or so

LongsightM13 said:
Amazing achievement to be so far ahead three of the 'traditional' Sky 4 — Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool — already at this stage of the season.
Of course, they are all paupers who have never ever bought a player and who haven't had the benefit of Champions League millions over the last 15 years or so

If I didn't know better I would detect a hint of sarcasm there.

Shame all our mercenary players didn't know their history before they signed - they could be involved in the epic battle for 5th with the Gunners and Scousers.. spend their free time going on guided tours of the trophy room and looking at 80's Shoot annuals..

Yep, I think the league table proves that 'istree' is overrated.
Football is played on the pitch, not within the dusty pages of the Rothman's Football Books of yesteryear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.