18 | Stefan Ortega - 2024/25

IF Ederson goes I hope we have a top keeper lined up, otherwise I am very worried.

It’s very clever wording by Txiki, and quite clearly intended to send the message to Eddie that he’s still number 1 if he chooses to stay and sign a new deal.
Guardiola prays City players avoid injury | The Northern Daily Leader |  Tamworth, NSW

Yeah if only he had 4 arms eh. I thought he was left totally exposed, like Eddie was.
Nah, just getting the two he had near the ball would have been good enough, he was nowhere near saving any of them that was the point, doesn't matter if he was exposed, he was rounded with ease and the two identical goals before them, as I said he could have done better.

Like Eddie lol square balled out of the game in a 3 v 1, really not the same type of conceded goal at all, sorry.

Last edited:
He’s been great for us. The only issue is how does one get to the age he has, with such a low level career? Can he sustain the form as number one for a full season? It’s a risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.