18 to 25 age group away tickets.

artfuldodger

My teenage son, season ticket holder, in the 18 to 25 bracket, has been trying to get away tickets, including Spurs this morning. He’s finding he gets the ticket in his basket, then by the time he’s entered his card details, it’s gone. Just an error message. Is he just being a bit slow filling it in, or is the website a bit temperamental? It’s happened several times. Any help appreciated.

My teenage son, season ticket holder, in the 18 to 25 bracket, has been trying to get away tickets, including Spurs this morning. He’s finding he gets the ticket in his basket, then by the time he’s entered his card details, it’s gone. Just an error message. Is he just being a bit slow filling it in, or is the website a bit temperamental? It’s happened several times. Any help appreciated.
does he have his card registered? Might be doing it too slow and seat sold elsewhere

It's 5% of the total allocation that goes to 18-25 so usually is around 150 tickets for a 3k allocation. You can add it to your basket no problem, but its essentially the first 150 to check out and confirm payment who get them.

For future reference does anybody know if you are claiming an 18-25 or a junior push through for a cup game, whether that person has to be on the relevant cup scheme or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.