18 yr old girls attacked near Horwich

Carling said:
wrongun73 where was you when the attacks happend?
Only joking mate, god what a day i have had at work i just hope they cant see what am typing!!
Finish at 5.00 get home 5.30, shower, get changed,go pub and watch the game might even try a few pints of Becks tonight.

Carling said:
Carling said:
Only joking mate, god what a day i have had at work i just hope they cant see what am typing!!
Finish at 5.00 get home 5.30, shower, get changed,go pub and watch the game might even try a few pints of Becks tonight.

Taking anyone special mate?

Taking anyone special mate?[/quote]
Just got home(taxi dont call me lazy) and just goin with two mates the gf is a Red, dont ask!.

Carling said:
Just got home(taxi dont call me lazy) and just goin with two mates the gf is a Red, dont ask!.[/quote]

You have yourself a good evening - I shall expect a full report tomorrow morning once I have greeted the day.
Possibly wise to avoid the Bolton area,but then it always is!
Don't do anything blue John wouldn't do.
And make sure of the use-by date on any prophylactics.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Carling said:
Just got home(taxi dont call me lazy) and just goin with two mates the gf is a Red, dont ask!.

You have yourself a good evening - I shall expect a full report tomorrow morning once I have greeted the day.
Possibly wise to avoid the Bolton area,but then it always is!
Don't do anything blue John wouldn't do.
And make sure of the use-by date on any prophylactics.[/quote]
Lol not goin until 7.00, not getting pissed tonight as am in work tomoro. And i will be a very good boy!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Carling said:
Carling said:

a crate of fosters prehaps?

oh and anyone who attacks a woman should be hung, knobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.