1894 Singing section for Champions League Group Stage

We get banned for standing and or singing on front rows, so we've gone from 107/ 106 A to 110/111 k, with further rows back in 109 in between.

You won't get singers in early rows because of the standing. You also get pissed wet (option I've took so I don't get showsec ruining the day - although they seemed to have done one since our letters to the club post Burnley)

Pep wants this so the club should act

In the south stand level 1 they turn a blind eye to persistent standing.

Guys, in case any of you are interested, there is a singing section being organised for the upcoming game against Wolves. You can email you full name, supporter number, telephone and email address to the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

I thought that was what we paid the players for???? ;-)

haha good call.

Like on the pitch its the same with terraces, different ball game these days and needs organising.

Modern day football, security restrictions, allocated seats all mean to get fans together it has to be organised.

Go in 115 group up for wolves game, should be mint.

Being blunt.

Apologies if this offends some people?

70 people relocated for the Shaktar match.

And TBH a large majority didn't sing or contribute to the atmosphere.

The whole point of 1894 and the club working together and making these seats avaiable is to get fans together who want to sing and want to create an atmosphere. There is no point in relocating if you aren't going to sing and help to improve the atmosphere.

This post has nothing to do with 1894 or the club. It's my honest observations during the Shaktar game. Guessing, so people can pull this apart, out of the 70 who relocated, there were between 10 and 25 singing constantly throughout the game. The remainder did join in singing at certain times during the game, or not at all. And no, I'm not the singing and atmosphere Police. ;-)

Relocate, join the 1894 lads, and help us improve the atmosphere at the Etihad. Thank you.

I recall when city fans used to pride themselves on being the 12th man. Still many people who have been life long blues are still there, yet we need to reform our home support. Get involved in the block, see how you like it. Everyone is friendly and are more than happy to answer any questions, as I found out against shaktar. Cheers 1894! Up the blues!

Being blunt.

The whole point of 1894 and the club working together and making these seats avaiable is to get fans together who want to sing and want to create an atmosphere. There is no point in relocating if you aren't going to sing and help to improve the atmosphere.

This post has nothing to do with 1894 or the club. It's my honest observations during the Shaktar game. Guessing, so people can pull this apart, out of the 70 who relocated, there were between 10 and 25 singing constantly throughout the game. The remainder did join in singing at certain times during the game, or not at all. And no, I'm not the singing and atmosphere Police. ;-)

Relocate, join the 1894 lads, and help us improve the atmosphere at the Etihad. Thank you.

Your post is pretty much spot on. Plenty of times during that Shakhtar game there were only about 20 or 30 of us going for it. The whole point of relocating to these singing blocks is that everybody should join in rather than stand there and watch others singing. We’re going to need a lot more than 20 of us singing if we’re to have any chance of matching the Wolves fans as they’ll doubtless be bang up for it.

Going back to the Shakhtar game, I enjoyed that song where we were bouncing up and down doing a forward Poznan. My legs are still fucked though ;)

Being blunt.

Just something I have noticed recently. Huddersfield seem to have a good designated area for fans who want to sing. I wonder how they started things off. I think you guys are doing everything right it just seems that perhaps city fans have gone complacent.

Your post is pretty much spot on. Plenty of times during that Shakhtar game there were only about 20 or 30 of us going for it. The whole point of relocating to these singing blocks is that everybody should join in rather than stand there and watch others singing. We’re going to need a lot more than 20 of us singing if we’re to have any chance of matching the Wolves fans as they’ll doubtless be bang up for it.

Going back to the Shakhtar game, I enjoyed that song where we were bouncing up and down doing a forward Poznan. My legs are still fucked though ;)

You still knackered, mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.