19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden Haaland Alvarez

Thats our most dynamic and best pressing forward line - though you could easily rotate Bernardo into either of the two wide positions and it would be just as good
One thing I don't think you need much pressing against West Ham....usually they play as deep as possible ...

This guy is a real whirlwind! I really hope we get to see him play a lot together with Haaland, seems like a absolutely horrible duo to face for any opposition.
I keep saying that. While all the hype is around Haaland, I'm really excited about Alvarez and I've been following him since I first heard we were interested. Although primarily a winger, he's very quick in and around the box and reminds me in many ways of the way Aguero used to make a goal out of nowhere - but he looks even sharper.

I'm really looking forward to having these two in the side together. y only concern is that we sold both Sterling and Jesus, which leaves us short if one of them gets injured. Even if they stay fit, in such a long season I think we need more cover. they can't play every match.

prediction: Julian starts vs Barca, plays well, and his agent starts getting calls from Laporta daily luring him into a transfer ... and could he defer his pay the first coupla years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.