194.5m losses 2010/2011

BusterPhillips

Just seen this on twitter, havnt seen the detailed report yet.

Thought i would share this, merge if topi already open!

It doesn't include the etihad deal or the champs league money.

Actually we look quite healthy when you factor in growth for next year with this.

Thaksinssoldier said:

Actually we look quite healthy when you factor in growth for next year with this.
exactly, not as bad as it seems.

Mclovin said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

So what in total would the realistic loss look like.

Just seen this as well. No detailed figures as yet but turnover is up to £153m, which means we should get close to £250m next year, which is excellent news.

We're carrying a hefty wage bill which includes quite a few players who won't be with us fo rmuch longer and we've also incurred significant losses on some of those players we've sold. The size of the loss is not altogether a shock but it's a little more than I expected although my estimate of around £150m didn't take player trading into account.

It sounds pretty grim but that is the worst it will get, plus a lot of the wage bill can be excluded for the first couple of years of FFPR.

Mclovin said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

I agree entirely, however I'm expecting a twatini quote this week on the back of this about FFP and numerous wanky jorno articles to follow

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just seen this as well. No detailed figures as yet but turnover is up to £153m, which means we should get close to £250m next year, which is excellent news.

We're carrying a hefty wage bill which includes quite a few players who won't be with us fo rmuch longer and we've also incurred significant losses on some of those players we've sold. The size of the loss is not altogether a shock but it's a little more than I expected although my estimate of around £150m didn't take player trading into account.

It sounds pretty grim but that is the worst it will get, plus a lot of the wage bill can be excluded for the first couple of years of FFPR.

Exactly, I was never aware this was apart of the rules so I'm pretty happy with that, I'm also more than confident we will meet them. On paper it is very uncomfortable to look at (£195m) but it's all looking up in the long run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.