1k obstructed views villareal?

There´s 8 mini blocks in the top part (birdcage) and they hold roughly 360 plus one smaller block bottom left (as you look) so 3k is about right. Doesn´t look that big I admit

mike channon´s windmill said:
There´s 8 mini blocks in the top part (birdcage) and they hold roughly 360 plus one smaller block bottom left (as you look) so 3k is about right. Doesn´t look that big I admit

ah ha ha ......... nice to see the "seat counters" are taking their skills abroad ......... JRB will be proud.

It's not that bad.

However, be prepared to pay £60 a ticket for the away end.

an everton mate of mine who went there a few years ago for their one and only champions league match said they had approx 1600 tickets officially but said there was another 3000 dotted around the ground - said it was a shit view and a shit town , suggested i stay in valencia for as long as poss before the match

Arsenal tickets when they played their cost 72 quid each. That's more than my flight, bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.