1st thing i heard this morning..

Goats left knee said:
Dr: (by bedside in a&e) " do you remember what happened last night? "
me: "err no.."

i was drinking from 7.30pm in my brothers before going up town, in the house i had 3 cans of Carlsberg and a table glass of cocktail made up of various spirits.
then went up town and had another few pints and then i remember going onto vodka and redbulls had a few of them and maybe a shot or two
next thing i am wakening up in hospital.
do not remember anything else, or anything going wrong, can remember the night itself quite clearly (as well as you would expect up to the point of collapse)
i was taken out of the toilets by bouncers where they told my wife i collapsed and to take me home. my relatives carried me outside and got me home in a taxi. i was lifeless/getting sick, absolutely lifeless!
they called an ambulance and i was taken to hospital and put on a drip etc
urine showed up clear - i was sure i must have been drugged.
i have no memory whatsover of being in a bad way/coming home/getting sick/ambulance/hospital at all!!

anyone ever been in this case. as i said i remember the night before this had happened.
could booze do this??
could it be heart releated??
worried blue

Same thing happened to me last night as well .. can remember the evening perfectly until got in the taxi after people saying i was lifeless and needed to get home. Completely blacked out of my memory the rest of the night never had this before but i was the same apparently .. throwing up constantly and jus drifting into sleep!!! scaryy :(

Not had this happen to me yet, it must be mad not remembering long peroids. I always wake up and things that happened will be slightly hazey but I've never not remembered long peroids.

I don't think it will be anything to worry about now, you were drug tested and that's clear. Sooooooo you just can't handle your beer! The day after is always bad with a foreboding sense of doom handing over you mixed with alcoholic paranoia!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.