2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

NZBlue said:
TevezIsACaveman said:
My first post on this topic and its number 2000, yes I have just been pressing F5 for the past 10mins, and yes I did have this message already written out prepared, and yes I am sad lol (do i get a prize?, i havn't read the 1999 posts before me) :p, tevez hattrick on wednesday, CTID! ;)

No prize as you were 2001- take a closer look at #2000!

(how childish is that of me!)

lol :(, how'd ya tell what number ur post is? It was stuck on 1998 for an age and u posted just before me so wasn't u 1999?

p.s im childish too lol

TevezIsACaveman said:
NZBlue said:

lol :(, how'd ya tell what number ur post is? It was stuck on 1998 for an age and u posted just before me so wasn't u 1999?

p.s im childish too lol

I was 1999 when I locked the thread

TevezIsACaveman said:
NZBlue said:

p.s im childish too lol

10 to the page, I'm the last one on page 200 which makes 200 x 10 = 2000!

and it was my first one on there as well

NZBlue said:
TevezIsACaveman said:

p.s im childish too lol

10 to the page, I'm the last one on page 200 which makes 200 x 10 = 2000!

and it was my first one on there as well

congrats mate :D

Damocles, I'd have to stay you spoiled the beginning of a good pie conversation there!!

Anyone going to read back through the whole thread??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.