2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Keke Rosberg said:
If you was given just one choice of us getting to Wembley on Wedneday by

A) Stuff them
or
B) Penalty shoot out sudden death and Neville puts the last kick over the bar at the city end
Bastard,that's difficult.Love to see both but can't obviously,so,,,A,,,,no B.......A.....B......fuck it,don't know..BAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA (sounds like chuckle laughing).

It is a fucker isn't it, even I can' make my mind up, would be proud to see us stuff them but it would be so funny to see that c*** get his comeuppance

Keke Rosberg said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Bastard,that's difficult.Love to see both but can't obviously,so,,,A,,,,no B.......A.....B......fuck it,don't know..BAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA (sounds like chuckle laughing).

It is a fucker isn't it, even I can' make my mind up, would be proud to see us stuff them but it would be so funny to see that c*** get his comeuppance
Right,how about this.Getting beat 1-0 into 89th min.City corner,ball comes over chuckle tries to boot it clear,but only slices it into his own net.WEMBERLEE,WEMBERLEE.

theres a group on facebook, "19 leaue cups, 11 fa cups, 3 european cups and city won one match" its 18 league cups. so someone came up with "18 league cups, 11 fa cups, 3 european cups and in debt till 2017" :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.