2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

God I think my brain had blocked out any memories of Kiki Musampa, what a player!

I put him in my fantasy league team, cant remember him getting me any points!

mcfc4title said:
Ladies and Gentleman it is now somewhere in the region of 65 hours until the biggest game many of us will have experienced.

There are some threads doubting whether we will get a result.

There are some threads building the tension.

There are blind faith threads not wanting to see anything other than a win.

This thread though is to ask the older members of the Sky Blue family what we, inexperienced semi-final newbies should be feeling, thinking and doing.

What did you seniors get up to in the halcyon days of yore?

Do you too feel more tense this time round and how are you managing yourself?

If you actually remember the 50's success do you have a defibrillator to hand. Just in case?

Cmon oldies give all us young 'uns a pep talk will you, the tension is already getting close to unbearable.

I think the above is a very level headed real comment in another thread, in case you haven't seen it.

I see this thread not as a blind 'we will win' if we get the 2,000 replies. Its more about us getting together across the globe FOR CITY ahead of Wednesday. Our team and all our supporters are going to know it, going to feel it, come Wednesday. With 2000 replies or not, Win or lose, our time is coming, City is on the up.

C'MON CITY!!!!!!

I love to stand for this. great sense.

mcfc83 said:
God I think my brain had blocked out any memories of Kiki Musampa, what a player!

I put him in my fantasy league team, cant remember him getting me any points!

Players are difficult to remember cos we had so many talents at that time. Don't forget demarcus beasley

Bet he would have scored you some serious fantasy points :P

OABAAB - Come on city!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.