2-2 , 2-1 doesn`t change things much.

gh_mcfc

2-1 2-2 doesn`t make much difference to what we have to do at home. It just means the 1-0 for them scoreline is the only only extra bad result which could happen. I cant see us not scoring at home or not conceding so I am not to worried. However if we get beat 1-0 next week I will be mightly pissed off.

The annoying thing last night that is was on a plate. I am in the Hughes out camp but since copnehagen were all over the place on this occasion only the players were totally to blame through bad defending and poor finishing. I dont think tactics employed came in to this at all. Players should have had this one in the bag for us.

Still think we will be going back to Denmark though.

They are gonna have to come at us and I can t see us not scoring. At either scoreline they wouldhave had to do this ,

However I also concede that I expect their manager to have learned a few lessons about how to play us.

Just hope it doesnt come down to a battle of tactical wits..

I think we will do it but with a scare or two along the way

gh_mcfc said:
They are gonna have to come at us and I can t see us not scoring. At either scoreline they wouldhave had to do this ,

However I also concede that I expect their manager to have learned a few lessons about how to play us.

I'm not sure there manager would win, even I without any tactical wit would play City the way they did last night, I think both teams where very lucky, City because of how they set up and them because we defended badly, we both should have lost!

We had that game by the balls we should of won comfortably now we have to make sure they don't get a lucky away goal so come on city pull out all the stops and F*@king batter um

Good result, a strong performance, and we should destroy them in the 2nd leg

At some point they will have to come out and attack, and when they do, we'll have too much pace and ability

DontLookBackInAnger said:
You think? I think its huge, its so much easier to nick a 1-0 win against a better side than win than to score at least 2 goals against one.
I'd have taken 2-2 before kick off, but after the game I'm bitterly disappointed. I still think we'll win the tie, but 2-1 is VASTLY better than 2-2. 2-1 means they've got to score twice to have any chace of progression, so they'd have to attack us. 2-2 means they can keep it tight and then push in the last 20 minutes hoping to nick a winner.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
gh_mcfc said:

I'm not sure there manager would win, even I without any tactical wit would play City the way they did last night, I think both teams where very lucky, City because of how they set up and them because we defended badly, we both should have lost!

Personally I am never to sure how City set up these days. As Far as I can tell its 4 across the back two in front of them and every man for himself after that. But Last nights "set up" created ample oppurtunity for us to score more and we should have.

SWP needs to get to the line more and pull the crosses back. He did it once and we scored all his other crosses are from 10 - 15 yards out. The number of times Ireland is waiting for a pull back is starting to annoy me.

It really isn't a bad results but we should have won. It could go either way in the return leg but I thinnk there's more of a chance of us winning by a clear margine if anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.