2 DONE DEAL TRANSFERS - POMPEY

apparently they leaked the story to the spanish media... But like you say, untill the deal is done he could sign for anyone I guess and Real do tell porkies. I think City have the players they want in the bag, maybe one huge signing to please the fans but the rest will be tried and tested in the prem. Do think the RSC deal is done and dusted though and we will see him in a City shirt.

not my fault! said:
apparently they leaked the story to the spanish media... But like you say, untill the deal is done he could sign for anyone I guess and Real do tell porkies. I think City have the players they want in the bag, maybe one huge signing to please the fans but the rest will be tried and tested in the prem. Do think the RSC deal is done and dusted though and we will see him in a City shirt.

im not sure about RSC. there has been lots of rumours ever since hughes was made manager. but he's not really done anything special this season and i wouldn't pay over the odds. and i doubt hughes would either to be honest.

BlueSinceBirth said:
not my fault! said:

im not sure about RSC. there has been lots of rumours ever since hughes was made manager. but he's not really done anything special this season and i wouldn't pay over the odds. and i doubt hughes would either to be honest.

He was due to sign in the summer but Blackburn begged City not to take him along with the manager and backroom staff.. A deal was done to sign him in the Jan window at an inflated price. City will get RSC but the fee will be "undisclosed" I think the fee agreed was around £15m. I have said this several times over the last few months and even mentioned that Friedel was going Villa before it was done. I have a mate who played for Blackburn (left in the summer) and he regularly speaks to the players there still, and believe me players do know things going on and when they are not happy they are willing to talk!!!
The only thing I could see stopping this is if the powers that be at City decide to pull the plug on the deal. I think he would be a good buy, he isnt doing well this season because he doesnt want to be there at Blackburn. He was set to come and join us but the deal was delayed and he isnt happy about the way Blackburn handled the situation.
I think a lot of players will leave there, the players at Blackburn dont like Ince or his training methods, when he joined them he didnt see the squad for a month as he was on holiday in Portugal in his summer villa. He even went to watch Cardiff play over there in a pre-season tourny but didnt bother going to see his own team! And people go on about our manager eh.

I'd be extremely surprised if, at this point, we didn't end up signing RSC. It's been in som many different papers that it surely must be on the cards. The fee of £15m is a little steep if you ask me, he's only had 1 good season in the Prem, but that's what will happen to City now. As for "2 players from Pompey" Diarra seems the most obvious player, he's not bad at all and hopefully would give us a bit more grit in the midfield. The second player is more open, Krancjar would be a good signing, great on the ball and an eye for goal. Personally though I'd be delighted if the other player was Defoe, we lack a 'natural goalscorer' and if there's one thing you can say about Defoe is he knows how to score a goal, plus he provide us with pace up front, something that Benjani, Jo and even Robinho don't have loads of.

Matty said:
Personally though I'd be delighted if the other player was Defoe, we lack a 'natural goalscorer' and if there's one thing you can say about Defoe is he knows how to score a goal, plus he provide us with pace up front, something that Benjani, Jo and even Robinho don't have loads of.

Defoe is too greedy for my liking

we should have gone for defoe instead of benani.....

defoe is a huge improveent on benjani and Jo.....

and strikers should be greedy!!!!!

simon23 said:
we should have gone for defoe instead of benani.....

defoe is a huge improveent on benjani and Jo.....

and strikers should be greedy!!!!!

i like the sound of RSC, DEFOE AND Diarra

------------------HART-----------------
-------RICHARDS---------KOMPANY (C)-----------
ZAB------------------------------------GARRIDO
-----------------DIARRA---------------------------
SWP--------------------------------PETROV----
-----------------ROBINHO----------------
-----------RSC------------DEFOE-------

BlueSinceBirth said:

That team looks excellent.

BlueSinceBirth said:

Wot no Vassel???????
it'll never happen

*8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.