2 Everton away tickets available

southerncityfan said:
I would be interested in one,sorry couldnt see how to pm you.

Also to help you in the future just click on the PM icon at the bottom of whoevers name and you can send a message

city51 i couldnt pm you then because the pm link wasnt there,i think because i was new to the forum that day i had to make so many posts to be able to use pm's

southerncityfan said:
city51 i couldnt pm you then because the pm link wasnt there,i think because i was new to the forum that day i had to make so many posts to be able to use pm's

same here

southerncityfan said:

Ah well you know now for next time sorry about that

city51 said:
southerncityfan said:

Ah well you know now for next time sorry about that

City51, can you get a scunthorpe ticket?

any welsh blues knocking about id like to pick your brains about transport to home games and the best way to travel because i dont think my cars up to the journey.

cheers in advance for any help

i have 2 spare everton tickets also 2 seats on our bus leaving from failsworth pm if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.