2 free NOW TV passes for season ticket holders

Do you need the now tv stick to watch this on tv ? Yes it’s a smart tv but will not download nowtv app It’s saying device not registered

Can’t get working on tv or iPhone but thank god just started on laptop :-)

any tips to get on tv ?

Last edited:
For anyone else strugglign to download the Now TV app on the Xbox store:

From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
Change your primary and secondary DNS to 1.1.1.1

Go to the store and it will let you download it.
Found this on the internet. It's been like this since early 2019! can't believe they haven't sorted it. Just confirmed it now and watching an episode on there as part of my 7day free trial I had to sign up for upon creating the account.
Now TV are just hoping people will forget to cancel their 7day trials.

I’ve sacked it off trying to get it to work on two different supposedly compatible Samsung Smart TV’s. will use a stream instead.

For anyone else strugglign to download the Now TV app on the Xbox store:

From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
Change your primary and secondary DNS to 1.1.1.1

Go to the store and it will let you download it.
Found this on the internet. It's been like this since early 2019! can't believe they haven't sorted it. Just confirmed it now and watching an episode on there as part of my 7day free trial I had to sign up for upon creating the account.
Now TV are just hoping people will forget to cancel their 7day trials.

Thanks Theblueguy. I have sorted getting Sky Sports on my laptop using the Now TV Player but I haven’t worked out how watch the games on my TV. I access Now TV via the Now TV App. It’s an old TV rather than a smart TV and when I go into Sky Sports I just get the page to bu a daily, weekly or monthly pass. Any suggestions please?

Btw for everyone looking for an extra day pass. You can get another day pay by joint the Adidas Creators Club on the Adidas website.

Thanks Theblueguy. I have sorted getting Sky Sports on my laptop using the Now TV Player but I haven’t worked out how watch the games on my TV. I access Now TV via the Now TV App. It’s an old TV rather than a smart TV and when I go into Sky Sports I just get the page to bu a daily, weekly or monthly pass. Any suggestions please?

Btw for everyone looking for an extra day pass. You can get another day pay by joint the Adidas Creators Club on the Adidas website.
I think you can only get it on certain types of Smart TV. I have a Samsung. I had to register on the Now TV website first as a customer then I went to my TV onto the Home page. I searched the Apps store then clicked on the Now TV app. Then you had to log on to the NowTV on the TV using the same details as when you registered. Stupidly I paid for a monthly pass (£25) instead of using the freebie from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.