2 free NOW TV passes for season ticket holders

Well that was an extremely frustrating experience! Finally managed to log on about 7.50 and downloaded the now tv app for Windows so I could play it on my laptop. I could log in on the website using my password but the app just said "something went wrong" each time I put the password in. I changed my password and tried again, same outcome.

Don't think I'll bother again

Well that was an extremely frustrating experience! Finally managed to log on about 7.50 and downloaded the now tv app for Windows so I could play it on my laptop. I could log in on the website using my password but the app just said "something went wrong" each time I put the password in. I changed my password and tried again, same outcome.

Don't think I'll bother again

Did you download the app from the app store? If so, uninstall it and reinstall directly from the now tv website. That worked for me.

Did you download the app from the app store? If so, uninstall it and reinstall directly from the now tv website. That worked for me.
I downloaded it from the website and it didn't work. I spoke to them yesterday and they have said I should be getting an email some other people had the same issue. Havent received anything yet so I'll wait and see.

Most games that are shown on Sky are on Sky one. Our game tomorrow is on there so you don’t need a Sky sports subscription or Nowtv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.