2 Free Tickets to West Brom game

alib

to first person to PM me

these are my season card seats (East Stand Level 1 , Block 102 , Row J (both next to each other) - so you will need to be able to meet me outside the Citystore at 2.30pm (no later) and after the game there at 5.00pm (to give me back the cards!!)

I am in a private box for the game with some blokes from work and my Mrs and daughter are away and my brother isn't available either!!!

so rather than have 2 empty seats I thought someone on her who can't afford a ticket could have them for nowt?

alib said:
to first person to PM me

these are my season card seats (East Stand Level 1 , Block 102 , Row J (both next to each other) - so you will need to be able to meet me outside the Citystore at 2.30pm (no later) and after the game there at 5.00pm (to give me back the cards!!)

I am in a private box for the game with some blokes from work and my Mrs and daughter are away and my brother isn't available either!!!

so rather than have 2 empty seats I thought someone on her who can't afford a ticket could have them for nowt?

Have we got to perform with yer missus before we qualify?

i just knew someone would make a comment like that when I re-read my post lol

Nce one alib I hope they go to deserving fans, nice touch blue.

I did this twice last season for the same reason, however the first time the joker decided to try to keep the season cards which cost me £20 and a load of hassle ringing the wonderful ticket office. The 2nd time I took a deposit of the bloke and gave it him back when we met up after the game.
Its a great gesture but we do have some scummy fans who will try to take the piss!

hello said:
I did this twice last season for the same reason, however the first time the joker decided to try to keep the season cards which cost me £20 and a load of hassle ringing the wonderful ticket office. The 2nd time I took a deposit of the bloke and gave it him back when we met up after the game.
Its a great gesture but we do have some scummy fans who will try to take the piss!

that's pathetic

you try to help a fellow City fan by letting them use your seat for free and they effectively steal your property as a thank you!!

whoever did that is a disgrace and should be ashamed of calling themselves a Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.