2 Free Tickets to West Brom game

alib said:
hello said:
I did this twice last season for the same reason, however the first time the joker decided to try to keep the season cards which cost me £20 and a load of hassle ringing the wonderful ticket office. The 2nd time I took a deposit of the bloke and gave it him back when we met up after the game.
Its a great gesture but we do have some scummy fans who will try to take the piss!

that's pathetic

you try to help a fellow City fan by letting them use your seat for free and they effectively steal your property as a thank you!!

whoever did that is a disgrace and should be ashamed of calling themselves a Blue

Ive sent you a pm Alib, as for the stealing of the seasoncard thats ridiculous, if you would like to know my credentials ask de niro, he helped me out for an everton game a few seasons ago.

I'm waiting for mikeo to get back to me as to whether he still wants them?

if not mancmackem is next in line!!!

hello said:
I did this twice last season for the same reason, however the first time the joker decided to try to keep the season cards which cost me £20 and a load of hassle ringing the wonderful ticket office. The 2nd time I took a deposit of the bloke and gave it him back when we met up after the game.
Its a great gesture but we do have some scummy fans who will try to take the piss!

YCMIU!!!

I think the club could do summat here. I'd be happy to do the same the couple of games season we can't make it for whatever reason.

Perhaps the club could issue paper tickets to the nominated recipient for an admin fee? Take the hassle out of it.

They'd have to pass a City quiz as well first just to make sure ;-)

alib said:
I'm waiting for mikeo to get back to me as to whether he still wants them?

if not mancmackem is next in line!!!

PM sent

Really appreciated.

alib said:
to first person to PM me

these are my season card seats (East Stand Level 1 , Block 102 , Row J (both next to each other) - so you will need to be able to meet me outside the Citystore at 2.30pm (no later) and after the game there at 5.00pm (to give me back the cards!!)

I am in a private box for the game with some blokes from work and my Mrs and daughter are away and my brother isn't available either!!!

so rather than have 2 empty seats I thought someone on her who can't afford a ticket could have them for nowt?

Nice thing to do that mate give them away for free.

As for the guy who didnt give you back your ticket....
What a total cock he must have been.

hello said:

Thats unbeleivable......nice gesture alib

It is a lovely gesture

I'm gonna take my old man who hasnt been in years and loved Neil Young to bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.