2 guys on the floor near Mary Dees

Ducado said:
Blue2112 said:
Yeah it didn't look good just hope whoever they are and whoever they support they're ok.

I posted this in another thread but its more relevant here. This might not go down well but it pisses me off when the likes of Mourinho and others spout shit all week in the press because it does wind some people up. Fuelled or not with alcohol and football's a passionate game where people can get whipped into a frenzy of support for their club and go out and smack somebody who then ends up lying face down in the pissing rain on a dark street possibly miles from home while the Mourinho's of this world are blissfully unaware of what goes on around football grounds after some games. Once they've done their post match reports they can then fuck off to a millionaires lifestyle in some leafy suburb. No doubt football fans should keep their emotions under control but sometimes I look at the way so called professionals act and the words they use and wish to god the powers that be would have a fucking word and crack down and tell them to stop peddling their hostility towards fellow colleagues in the game and concentrate on their own clubs. I'm not blaming Mourinho et al for trouble outside grounds but I do think they should have more of an understanding and use some common sense before engaging their brain to spout their bile and contempt about others. Their is a line to be drawn that a small number of managers should be made to observe.

Your not wrong, I said the same thing to PB tonight, the Chelsea fans seemed more wound up than usual, I can only put it down to their manager and his attitude, because I have not seen other fans as angry as that, it's time the FA had a word in his ear and tell him that his words do have an effect but perhaps not on the people he wants!

bang on.

Dave P said:
I was walking past just as this all unfolded. I was walking back to the car with my lad and my uncle when one man was hit so hard he was unconscious immediately and I have never heard a thud as loud as when his head hit the floor. I immediately shouted to the nearest Police Officer to radio for an ambulance and they seemed somewhat slow in calling the ambulance.

I shouted once again and the officer took the sarcastic approach and said to me words to the effect of "Do you want me to fly one in?"

At this point, the man who was motionless on the floor was clearly in a bad way and then more officers approached and started pushing people away. Then the horses came across and people were ushered away and those who were responsible had clearly disappeared into the night.

Now I do not know if the guy who was flat out was a City fan or a Chelsea fan, however we need to remember that this is nothing more than a football game and somebody may not get home tonight or possibly for quite a while. The way his head hit the floor, I still fear the worse for him. Somebody will be making his way home particularly proud of himself and may be seen as a hero to his friends when the reality is that the guy could be dead after such a heavy impact with the floor.

I hope that he/those who were responsible have the courage to turn themselves in however I know that this simply will not happen. Regardless of whether the injured person was a City or Chelsea fan, I doubt that he deserved to be injured in this way and above all, I wish him a speedy recovery.
Feel sorry for you mate, I've heard that thud a few times and it doesn't get any easier. One of the worst noises going, and that's not taking into consideration the scenes which quickly unfold from that thud.

Disgusting.

Hope whoever it is is okay, City or Chelsea. They'll have family, it's a game ffs.

Chelsea fans have been and always will be scumbags. Minute silence at the start of the game and they carried on singing!

2 undeniable facts about the rent boys.

1 - Being known throughout the world as rent boys; they'll go out of their way to look hard.

2 - Being rent boys they will fail.

A club for fake celebs and casual racists to attach themselves to.

IWasHere said:
Chelsea fans have been and always will be scumbags. Minute silence at the start of the game and they carried on singing!
looking at their end tonight it was always gonna go off after if they lost!
Lot of their older lads in their and clearly the young guns sniffed up wanting it after, probably watched football factory on the way up!

Now I maybe wrong, but the fact you get more away tickets for a cup game, tends to attract the complete knobhead brigade, rather than your "normal" fan (it's the only word I could think of), and add in a late kick off, so plenty of time for booze, and recent remarks from mourinho, then you have a recipe for a disaster.

Really really hope all is well, with the injured.

Policing is wank and they just aren't fucking interested, and I would say it was much better in the olden days than it is now.

I think with the late kick off and the increased away allocation there was always the potential for trouble. Mourinho's comments just added fuel to the fire.

Having said that I saw no trouble myself, and it's wrong to castigate all Chelsea fans on the actions of a few. Every team has it's nobheads. including us, so there's no moral high bround to be sought.

Ric said:
I think with the late kick off and the increased away allocation there was always the potential for trouble. Mourinho's comments just added fuel to the fire.

Having said that I saw no trouble myself, and it's wrong to castigate all Chelsea fans on the actions of a few. Every team has it's nobheads. including us, so there's no moral high bround to be sought.

It kicked off in the stands pal, looked like a few lad were avin a go at a steward

IWasHere said:
Ric said:

It kicked off in the stands pal, looked like a few lad were avin a go at a steward

it didn't REALLY kick off ......just some handbags and pushing

There was a female steward in the middle of it all and they still didn't back off though.

Like someone has said they were mainly posh kids and would have shit themselves in a real SITUATION.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.