2 guys on the floor near Mary Dees

Bentheblue said:
It must City a fortune to pay for all the police at every game but they seem more interested in treating fans like shit than in stopping any trouble. they do it for is the overtime cash.
I really do not see what they contribute and their horses shit everywhere.

its good overtime and another day nearer their tax payer funded luxury pensions tbf

TheMightyQuinn said:
2 undeniable facts about the rent boys.

1 - Being known throughout the world as rent boys; they'll go out of their way to look hard.

2 - Being rent boys they will fail.

A club for fake celebs and casual racists to attach themselves to.

Totally agreed mate. Get the tw*ts 1 on 1 and call them out for it, even down here, where I live now, (south coast), as soon as they hear a Manc accent they shit themselves. Soft arse southern pansies.

Walked past it on the way to Mary D's for a post match pint, really didn't look good, and there were loads of lads getting close ups recording it on their phones before the police intervened, thought it was pretty disgusting to be honest.

Dave P said:
I was walking past just as this all unfolded. I was walking back to the car with my lad and my uncle when one man was hit so hard he was unconscious immediately and I have never heard a thud as loud as when his head hit the floor. I immediately shouted to the nearest Police Officer to radio for an ambulance and they seemed somewhat slow in calling the ambulance.

I shouted once again and the officer took the sarcastic approach and said to me words to the effect of "Do you want me to fly one in?"

At this point, the man who was motionless on the floor was clearly in a bad way and then more officers approached and started pushing people away. Then the horses came across and people were ushered away and those who were responsible had clearly disappeared into the night.

Now I do not know if the guy who was flat out was a City fan or a Chelsea fan, however we need to remember that this is nothing more than a football game and somebody may not get home tonight or possibly for quite a while. The way his head hit the floor, I still fear the worse for him. Somebody will be making his way home particularly proud of himself and may be seen as a hero to his friends when the reality is that the guy could be dead after such a heavy impact with the floor.

I hope that he/those who were responsible have the courage to turn themselves in however I know that this simply will not happen. Regardless of whether the injured person was a City or Chelsea fan, I doubt that he deserved to be injured in this way and above all, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Saw this happen too and it was playing on me mind last night. Does anyone know if theyre ok? We walked out the main stand and walked along side them for 100 metres up to Mary Ds. All the way up there weren't enough police and they were snarling. City fans winding them up too as expected. Then at the corner there was a bit of a scuffle and from what I saw one balding skin head guy threw two punches and downed 2 blokes. Like you said the noise was sickening but don't think any knives were involved. Also don't think the two guys were expecting it at all and neither were the crowd expecting such violence. The guy wore no colours and disappeared sharpish leaving people to digest what happened. Police were crap.

SkyBlueSuedeShoes said:
Dave P said:
I was walking past just as this all unfolded. I was walking back to the car with my lad and my uncle when one man was hit so hard he was unconscious immediately and I have never heard a thud as loud as when his head hit the floor. I immediately shouted to the nearest Police Officer to radio for an ambulance and they seemed somewhat slow in calling the ambulance.

I shouted once again and the officer took the sarcastic approach and said to me words to the effect of "Do you want me to fly one in?"

At this point, the man who was motionless on the floor was clearly in a bad way and then more officers approached and started pushing people away. Then the horses came across and people were ushered away and those who were responsible had clearly disappeared into the night.

Now I do not know if the guy who was flat out was a City fan or a Chelsea fan, however we need to remember that this is nothing more than a football game and somebody may not get home tonight or possibly for quite a while. The way his head hit the floor, I still fear the worse for him. Somebody will be making his way home particularly proud of himself and may be seen as a hero to his friends when the reality is that the guy could be dead after such a heavy impact with the floor.

I hope that he/those who were responsible have the courage to turn themselves in however I know that this simply will not happen. Regardless of whether the injured person was a City or Chelsea fan, I doubt that he deserved to be injured in this way and above all, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Saw this happen too and it was playing on me mind last night. Does anyone know if theyre ok? We walked out the main stand and walked along side them for 100 metres up to Mary Ds. All the way up there weren't enough police and they were snarling. City fans winding them up too as expected. Then at the corner there was a bit of a scuffle and from what I saw one balding skin head guy threw two punches and downed 2 blokes. Like you said the noise was sickening but don't think any knives were involved. Also don't think the two guys were expecting it at all and neither were the crowd expecting such violence. The guy wore no colours and disappeared sharpish leaving people to digest what happened. Police were crap.
so they were city fans

Balti said:
Bentheblue said:
It must City a fortune to pay for all the police at every game but they seem more interested in treating fans like shit than in stopping any trouble. they do it for is the overtime cash.

its good overtime and another day nearer their tax payer funded luxury pensions tbf

No 'overtime' paid for football duty.

Bentheblue said:
More ill informed public sector bashing

its funny that people are blaming mourinho for this now, he really does get under peoples skin!

I haven't got any time for Mourinho but to be fair I can't really blame him for Public Sector bashing! (He'd only say it's all Yaya's fault anyway!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.