2 guys on the floor near Mary Dees

notts blue said:
its funny that people are blaming mourinho for this now, he really does get under peoples skin!

Whilst I wouldn't defend somebody who uses violence at such an event, Maureen has definitely fanned the flames. I certainly didn't give a toss about Chelsea in a non footballing sense until he took over and started gobbing off.

Ducado said:
Blue2112 said:
Yeah it didn't look good just hope whoever they are and whoever they support they're ok.

I posted this in another thread but its more relevant here. This might not go down well but it pisses me off when the likes of Mourinho and others spout shit all week in the press because it does wind some people up. Fuelled or not with alcohol and football's a passionate game where people can get whipped into a frenzy of support for their club and go out and smack somebody who then ends up lying face down in the pissing rain on a dark street possibly miles from home while the Mourinho's of this world are blissfully unaware of what goes on around football grounds after some games. Once they've done their post match reports they can then fuck off to a millionaires lifestyle in some leafy suburb. No doubt football fans should keep their emotions under control but sometimes I look at the way so called professionals act and the words they use and wish to god the powers that be would have a fucking word and crack down and tell them to stop peddling their hostility towards fellow colleagues in the game and concentrate on their own clubs. I'm not blaming Mourinho et al for trouble outside grounds but I do think they should have more of an understanding and use some common sense before engaging their brain to spout their bile and contempt about others. Their is a line to be drawn that a small number of managers should be made to observe.

Your not wrong, I said the same thing to PB tonight, the Chelsea fans seemed more wound up than usual, I can only put it down to their manager and his attitude, because I have not seen other fans as angry as that, it's time the FA had a word in his ear and tell him that his words do have an effect but perhaps not on the people he wants!

Maureenyo will tell the tale that his words have not had a violent effect on Wenger or Pellegrini so it should be clear that they are only words. He doesn't factor in the complete lack of intelligence and morality that are at the core of a few dozen football fans who are inflamed by his snide verbal swipes at anyone he fancies!

notts blue said:
its funny that people are blaming mourinho for this now, he really does get under peoples skin!

No what is funny is when people clearly don't understand what they read and then still twist words. Nobody has said Mourinho was responsible for the violence last night. That is clearly down to individuals pissed up or not. What people are saying and myself included is that if the powers that be within the game in general got a grip of it's managers and especially the high profile ones who fan the flames on a regular basis, Fergurson used to do it and now Mourinho is following his idol in the same manner, then hopefully his followers and opposers would be less inclined to bait each other to the point of violence. We've all gone to games where certain actions or words beforehand have got our backs up and it's not a positive aspect in my opinion. Currently we have a respect campaign for racism but no respect for anyone else. And the biggest shit stirrers are the media and the FA should be hauling these fuckers over the coals and having a word. I'm sick of reading or listening to shit intended to wind people up to respond all in the name of revenue.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ducado said:
Blue2112 said:
Yeah it didn't look good just hope whoever they are and whoever they support they're ok.

I posted this in another thread but its more relevant here. This might not go down well but it pisses me off when the likes of Mourinho and others spout shit all week in the press because it does wind some people up. Fuelled or not with alcohol and football's a passionate game where people can get whipped into a frenzy of support for their club and go out and smack somebody who then ends up lying face down in the pissing rain on a dark street possibly miles from home while the Mourinho's of this world are blissfully unaware of what goes on around football grounds after some games. Once they've done their post match reports they can then fuck off to a millionaires lifestyle in some leafy suburb. No doubt football fans should keep their emotions under control but sometimes I look at the way so called professionals act and the words they use and wish to god the powers that be would have a fucking word and crack down and tell them to stop peddling their hostility towards fellow colleagues in the game and concentrate on their own clubs. I'm not blaming Mourinho et al for trouble outside grounds but I do think they should have more of an understanding and use some common sense before engaging their brain to spout their bile and contempt about others. Their is a line to be drawn that a small number of managers should be made to observe.

Your not wrong, I said the same thing to PB tonight, the Chelsea fans seemed more wound up than usual, I can only put it down to their manager and his attitude, because I have not seen other fans as angry as that, it's time the FA had a word in his ear and tell him that his words do have an effect but perhaps not on the people he wants!

Maureenyo will tell the tale that his words have not had a violent effect on Wenger or Pellegrini so it should be clear that they are only words. He doesn't factor in the complete lack of intelligence and morality that are at the core of a few dozen football fans who are inflamed by his snide verbal swipes at anyone he fancies!

Mourinho intends to stick around at Chelsea for a few years, & in that time he is going to try to engineer trouble between Chelsea & some of their rivals, especially City. He will keep ramping it up & try to give Chelsea a sense of grievance against us, even though we have literally done nothing wrong, other than occasionally win a game v them. The kind of people most easilly led by that kind of thing, other than the media, are the lowlifes, on both sides, who enjoy hostility.

This will result in incidents where people get hurt, some, just passers by or people making the wrong remark at the wrong time.

He doesn't give a shit about that. He is a self centred shithouse with no sense of responsibility.

Just spoke to my mate who got caught up in what went on yesterday, he said he saw one of the guys cop it as been described on here, he said he was a Chelsea fan and that Chelsea were looking for it after the game outside Mary Ds, picking on anyone with City colours on, he said they came unstuck though, he also confirmed that some shithouse threw a bottle which did hit a woman

big blueballs said:
Just spoke to my mate who got caught up in what went on yesterday, he said he saw one of the guys cop it as been described on here, he said he was a Chelsea fan and that Chelsea were looking for it after the game outside Mary Ds, picking on anyone with City colours on, he said they came unstuck though, he also confirmed that some shithouse threw a bottle which did hit a woman
not condoning it but when you see someone who is giving it the biggun and bullying people who dont want trouble put oh his arse by a punch you must have a chuckle....hope the woman is ok

last season my mate ( an Everton fan ) got knocked cold by a Chelsea fan on a train after some banter, he woke up looking at a copper and said "did you do that ?" his mate said to him "no shame lad that was some fuckin punch" police got the bloke

notts blue said:
big blueballs said:
not condoning it but when you see someone who is giving it the biggun and bullying people who dont want trouble put oh his arse by a punch you must have a chuckle....hope the woman is ok

Break that down to it's base form (Without the context) Someone who a person has absolutely no knowledge or feelings for says nasty words. That person potentially (I have not heard any news to how the people are) kills another person over these nasty words and your immediate reaction is to have a chuckle?

Hope everyone involved is ok and anyone who should get arrested does.

notts blue said:
big blueballs said:
My mate seems to think that's what went on, the trouble he saw was instigated by Chelsea fans, he said the police were very slow to respond and could have done a lot more to prevent it, he also said there was a lot of older Chelsea fans without colours and it reminded him of the bad old days

isn't that the second time they played One Step Beyond after beating Chelsea, just because a joke might of been funny once doesn't mean it will get the same reaction the next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.