2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally - SUPER KYLE WALKER.

To say he was half crocked most of the game he chased down Vini Jr everytime and kept him quiet. His attitude and work rate and pace are immense.

Put in a great shift last night unfortunately it looks like he won’t be fit to play in the last few matches

What happened with him last night doesn't sit well with me. Would rather have lost the tie than watch him play through pain until an inevitable bad injury.

He's still a key player, which shows that Cancelo certainly isn't the answer defensively as a right back. We need to look at gradually moving him out sadly due to his age - there's talk of Reece James to Real, but if there's a chance of getting him we should be all over it. He's the closest around to Kyle in terms of skillsets.

If I'm being honest, I thought he was going to cost us the game early on in the second half because he clearly couldn't move at any real speed outside of a couple of three second bursts.

That being said, anyone other than Walker last night and Vinicius would have had them on toast. He looked more devastated than in pain when he came off and that's the sort of commitment that sets an example for the rest.

Top top player.
I'm on another football forum and have a running debate with a lad (a united fan) who continually says how rubbish he is.
If you can't see what Kyle Walker brings to this City team then i suggest you take up watching another sport.

Could tell he wasn't moving freely last night, could tell he was in pain and he was still superb.

Missed him badly once he went off.

The type of performance that puts you in the heart and minds of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.