2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should recall Kabore, I think he could provide a good level of cover.

He's usually the one that sits back at corners, set pieces ect. Those chances that happened for Liverpool are way less likely with him on the pitch.
We need another fullback with similar strength and speed attributes.
Whole backline looked like they were running through treacle when trying to catch Salah.

He's usually the one that sits back at corners, set pieces ect. Those chances that happened for Liverpool are way less likely with him on the pitch.
We need another fullback with similar strength and speed attributes.
Whole backline looked like they were running through treacle when trying to catch Salah.

Yes, we would never have conceded that goal with Walker on the pitch, it's his bread and butter.

I think the team is evolving past Walker and his days are numbered now.

Stones and Rico have made that right back position their own and are much more fluid with moving the ball and recovering.

I think the team is evolving past Walker and his days are numbered now.

Stones and Rico have made that right back position their own and are much more fluid with moving the ball and recovering.
Sure against Fulham that is true. But against Vinicius, Mbappe, Sane or Mane, the Kvaraguski from Napoli(whatever his name is) it is Walker and 10 more. He is vital against elite competition.

Been pleased to see him back in the England side, and seems like he has a couple of decent performances. Big test at the weekend, can only be a good thing for him to test his fitness - and speed post-injury -- against Mbappe.

After watching him since he come back into the England team I feel he has lost that after burner don’t get me wrong he fast but he had that extra after burner he had! Maybe it’s because he up to speed yet anyway we will see at the weekend when he is up against Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.