2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from that one occasion where he outpaced him, he largely kept Mbappe quiet.
In fairness that wasn't just about pace but also the use of it. Mbappe slowed Walker down and then caught him sleeping a second before he accelerated. I think if there's anywhere that another fast player can get a jump on Walker its at the beginning, once both players are full pelt you would never bet against Walks.

Walker played well on Saturday and he is still without a doubt our best rb. I just hope he can stay fit for the second half of the season, because we certainly need him.

Walker played well on Saturday and he is still without a doubt our best rb. I just hope he can stay fit for the second half of the season, because we certainly need him.
We do. It was good to see him back because we have looked very vulnerable without him. Hopefully Cancelo can get some form back because he wasn’t great before the break and hardly played in the World Cup.

We do. It was good to see him back because we have looked very vulnerable without him. Hopefully Cancelo can get some form back because he wasn’t great before the break and hardly played in the World Cup.

Cancelo probably needs a touch of reality imo, and get his head down and concentrate on what he doesn't do well.

Kyle was just checking the camera to see if it would go unnoticed in the bedroom, maybe a bit of tape over the red light and jobs a good un !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.