2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference between thursday/yesterday was astonishing...thought he would need more games to reach former levels or it would be gone (due to age)...reassuring he still got it

I've been thinking for a while that he's underrated going forward and he should definitely overlap more. To create doubt and saw chaos within the defensive structure, if nothing else. even if his delivery isn't always incredible his ability to outpace defenders off the ball is very valuable. I wish pep instructed him to help the attack more!

I've been thinking for a while that he's underrated going forward and he should definitely overlap more. To create doubt and saw chaos within the defensive structure, if nothing else. even if his delivery isn't always incredible his ability to outpace defenders off the ball is very valuable. I wish pep instructed him to help the attack more!
He arrived like an express train on Sunday - nobody was going to track that run and Foden applied the finish it deserved! It looked like a coached move to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.