2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the goal , which was down to our centre backs not engaging with Vinicius when he cut inside , i thought Walker gave him next to nothing , Jnr didnt once try to take Walker on for pace because he knew he had met his match

He was brilliant except for all that hugging of Vinicius at the end. I wasn't a fan of that. Wait till next week if we win then you can buddy up all you want.

Hugging at halftime seems silly to me

Great defender. Absolutely useless going forward, especially working with a winger who isn’t direct in Bernardo today. I understand his value in dealing with Vinicius but my god he offers nothing in the final third.

Vital. Vinicius is probably thr best winger on the planet right now and you can see he fears walker, he just doesn't believe he can do him and has to constantly play away from him. Walkers presence and reputation is just as important as his contribution.
Kyle was on point defensively. Keep him fresh for the next match against Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.