2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City News at FB:
BREAKING: Kyle Walker is absent from Manchester City's pre-#UCLFinal open training session.

OMG a complete DISASTER :( :( :(
We have to find more details. Thankfully Pep and himself(he will be at media talk today) will say more info about this tragedy.
I hope Walker is fine for tomorrow training since we absolutely NEED him for the final! :( :(

Man City News at FB:
BREAKING: Kyle Walker is absent from Manchester City's pre-#UCLFinal open training session.

We have to find more details. Thankfully Pep and himself(he will be at media talk today) will say more info about this tragedy.
I hope Walker is fine for tomorrow training since we absolutely NEED him for the final! :( :(
I am sure you are a wum, nobody can be this hysterical day after day

if he's doing a press conference with Pep in a few minutes, surely him missing training today is precautionary.

Man City News at FB:

Calm down.

Man City News at FB:

I’m sure he’ll be fine, since he’s doing media duties. But even if he isn’t, I don’t think we “absolutely need him for the final”. I feel like Ake left back and Akanji right back might even be preferred for this one. Both better on the ball and Inter don’t really have an insanely fast winger we need to shut down, at least to the best of my knowledge they don’t.

He will be fine, old pro going down towards the end of an FA Cup final. To get us over the line and waste a few valuable minutes.
Such and important experienced player with a winning mentality.

Man City News at FB:

Kyle has 'no concerns over his fitness'.
Pep told him to do some individual work today.
Carrrrm down mate, Carrrm down!

I am sure you are a wum, nobody can be this hysterical day after day

Nah, In fact from close I'm even more insufferable when it comes to injuries in sports for the teams/persons I support. :)
I hate injuries and Walker is very crucial to us so it will be a nail in the heart for me if he can't play normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.