2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I'm happy he seems to be staying but as I said before- I would not be offering him a longer extension than an extra season. He gives us close to nothing from an attacking standpoint barring an overlap resulting in something once every blue moon.

I understand how important his pace and defending has been for us and bailed us out at times

Sometimes I think I'd sacrifice a bit of pace for a full back that has a bit more attacking ability and can beat the first man with cross.

Brilliant today, glad he’s staying.

Hope he isn’t injured after that foul at the end.

Think we should use rico this year to manage kyles minutes,
Rico didn’t look comfortable on the left at all today.

played well yesterday on both ends ..extension should be announced anytime now?

I'm happy he seems to be staying but as I said before- I would not be offering him a longer extension than an extra season. He gives us close to nothing from an attacking standpoint barring an overlap resulting in something once every blue moon.
He gives us something we need. I'd say with the likes of Haaland, KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Alvarez, and even Rodri and Stones and possibly Paqueta and Doku we don't need him to be an attacking option. I don't think going with him and Ake over the likes of Cancelo and Zinny last season resulting in our maiden CL title was a coincidence.
I'm also expecting Gvardiol to be a factor offensively as well as evidenced in his cameo yesterday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.