2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

We have but the majority of us won’t have some **** following us with a camera and taking pics as we do it.
The guy is just irredeemably thick.
Sadly that thickness has started to manifest on the pitch more often than not these days so it’s getting harder to defend him.
If you send me £500 I will delete the pics I have of you pissing in the street:)

When will some of our players learn? We are hated by the media and they will pounce on any small indiscretion and publish it. They are paid very well by the club and with that comes certain responsibilities. Getting your cock out in bars and pissing in the street isn't the brightest thing to do and even your average thick yob on a night out would think twice before doing so. Kyle needs to grow up.

When will some of our players learn? We are hated by the media and they will pounce on any small indiscretion and publish it. They are paid very well by the club and with that comes certain responsibilities. Getting your cock out in bars and pissing in the street isn't the brightest thing to do and even your average thick yob on a night out would think twice before doing so. Kyle needs to grow up.

Events suggest that he is beyond that.

Not a great thing for the club i do agree.

Init he has even more of a responsibility to be a role model especially when in public. He is representing the club! I wonder what the likes of khaldoon make of this behaviour...
Yeah he cant stop getting his dick out , he doesnt care that as captain in a big club you need to be well behaved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.