2 Losses....2 Refereeing Decisions

I think this does prove that refereeing decisions do even themselves out during the course of a season. I do think however clattenberg got the big decisions correct yesterday! Need to get back to winning ways next week and im sure chelsea go to anfield on sunday so hopefully they can do us a favour so we can close the gap back too two points.

Sending a player off, without previous caution( or yellow) after 4 mins robs the game of meaning and the PAYING spectators of a fair contest.
Would it have been better if the Premiership introduced a 10 min 'sin bin' like they do in rugby?
The perpetrator's team is punished but the game remains valid. If he does it twice, then fair enough, send him off.

I thought City's attitude was great throughout. If Fabregas' through ball was rewarded with Boyata's sending off, Silva and Tevez's great skill after 1 min was not rewarded. The result was decided by these two moments.

Citizenblue21 said:
I think this does prove that refereeing decisions do even themselves out during the course of a season. I do think however clattenberg got the big decisions correct yesterday! Need to get back to winning ways next week and im sure chelsea go to anfield on sunday so hopefully they can do us a favour so we can close the gap back too two points.

I think Liverpool have Bolton away. Chelsea will piss this league. We wont be within ten points of them. We are too slow in midfield, still have a shaky back four which is starting to concede sloppy goals again and rely too much on Tevez.

9 games - 17 points. That equates to around 70 -72 points if we maintain this level. Enough for 4th. 85 usually wins the league.

Letter of the law he was spot on that said if he applied letter of the law all game on all decisions he owed Arsenal that from last seasons game at COMS they were lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch Song should have gone and Perhaps even Fabregas (incidently didn't they introduce a rule that waving an imaginary card was a booking a while back??)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.