2 new city paintings

Barry Conlons wig said:
absolutely outstanding

Yep, the ability to copy an image and recreate it is...erm...outstanding.

You can do dot to dot, of that there is little doubt. But "outstanding" - no chance. I'll save that for an artist that creates something I've never seen before. Something that inspires; cajoles; questions; asks; queries.

Provide an image of something that's totally new. Something from your heart; something original. Cos this ain't.

johnnytapia said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
absolutely outstanding

You can do dot to dot, of that there is little doubt. But "outstanding" - no chance. I'll save that for an artist that creates something I've never seen before. Something that inspires; cajoles; questions; asks; queries.

Provide an image of something that's totally new. Something from your heart; something original. Cos this ain't.

kindly place some of your art work up Mr critique, lets have a laugh.. in my book they are absolutely outstanding

johnnytapia said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
absolutely outstanding

I will never understand people like you. Does it make you feel superior by denigrating someone's talent?

The pictures are great OP, I'm envious of your talent. Seeing you sketch the players faces I wondered who is the most difficult to draw?

kalouk said:
johnnytapia said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
absolutely outstanding

I will never understand people like you. Does it make you feel superior by denigrating someone's talent?

The pictures are great OP, I'm envious of your talent. Seeing you sketch the players faces I wondered who is the most difficult to draw?
cheers kalouk,thats easy to answer its navas,high cheekbones are a nightmare

1966Blue said:
Your website details please as I have had a few prints of it before and would like some of the new stuff - Thanks
this is my man city page but contact me through my e mail as i am doing special price for blue mooners.(i just added the 3 new pics)
<a class="postlink" href="https://sites.google.com/site/manchestercityfcpaintings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://sites.google.com/site/mancheste ... paintings/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.