2 or 3........

robby

Mark Hughes is looking for another two or three signings this window 2 CB's and a striker (RSC) but Sam alladyce is just being awkward in the sale of RSC

Who will the CBs be I wonder?

robby said:
Mark Hughes is looking for another two or three signings this window 2 CB's and a striker (RSC) but Sam alladyce is just being awkward in the sale of RSC

source/link ?

vincent said:
robby said:

source/link ?

My friend who's a west ham fan who knows craig bellamy says he spoken to Hughes when he signed or just after said that craig said to Hughes are we signing anyoneelse or along those lines Hughes responded 2 CBs and a striker.

robby said:
vincent said:
robby said:

source/link ?

My friend who's a west ham fan who knows craig bellamy says he spoken to Hughes when he signed or just after said that craig said to Hughes are we signing anyoneelse or along those lines Hughes responded 2 CBs and a striker.

I have a friend of a friend .....
... I havnt been told what they said.

Big G said:
robby said:
vincent said:
robby said:

source/link ?

I have a friend of a friend .....
... I havnt been told what they said.

No I'm not jokin that's what he said he's trying to get 2 or 3 more sigings in

I know it's an exciting job but i can never understand why it's always left till the last minute of the window when signings are made left right and centre... yeah it will be a chuckle if we land a big gun but why not do it at the start so there's no panic and more games to play?... am i crazy or do some managers and teams not have the nut scread on right?

robby said:
vincent said:
robby said:

source/link ?

So Bellamy tells a Wetsham supporter who we're signing next, yeah right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.