2 out of 3, who's next.

rickmcfc

So with the captures of David Silva and Yaya Toure, who is the third signing for city this week. Earlier this week is was stated that we hope to of signed 3 world class players within a week. Two are done, so who will be the third?

rickmcfc said:
So with the captures of David Silva and Yaya Toure, who is the third signing for city this week. Earlier this week is was stated that we hope to of signed 3 world class players within a week. Two are done, so who will be the third?
Kolarov or Milner I would guess

ermmm probs milner or maybe a new world class right back ?? :D will probs be milner tho but i heard a rumer that torres might be the one becuase he advised silva to come to city

To be honest, I'm more intrigued by who's leaving us and where the axe will fall.

We have far too many players who should be playing first team football

rickmcfc said:

Looks to me like there are definate targets

Milner
Dzeko
Krasic

For me i would like to see a Krasic in next because i do believe that we have a good set of forwards and our defense needs sorting out - how good is he cant really comment.

If we landed Dzeko and Krasic for me we have a quality quality team that can challenge - cant get excited about Milner but i guess he is an improvement over what we have but think at 20 plus million is too much a risk

I cant see where Milner fits into our team now with the signings we made. I wonder if we got in contact with Joe Cole yet. He could be the dark horse on a free we could give him a decent contract and no fee involved. We must have looked at him but I will be more interested on who leaves surely some must know and how much we recoup from those sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.