2 out of 3, who's next.

After robinho's performance in south africa we should be demanding he comes back.I believe he is still one of the best mf in the world.You never know,he might want to come back and play when he sees the talent thats coming now!

a forward 4 (options) of: tevez, ade, dzedko plus one other (maybe one of the youngsters even)...would be brillaint

sell off rsc to help get dzeko!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />well its on SSN now that RM has admitted his likingof this kolarov guy

but also they are saying that (or his agent is saying ) that we are after balotelli

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6243356,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 56,00.html</a>

City linked with Balotelli
Inter maintain that teenage forward is not for sale

The agent of Mario Balotelli claims that Manchester City have shown an interest in the Inter Milan striker.

Arsenal and Real Madrid, who are now managed by former Inter boss Jose Mourinho, are among a number of European clubs to have been linked with the 19-year-old over the summer.

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti said at the end of June that he did not want to sell £28million-rated Balotelli, but the Italy Under 21 international has yet to state his commitment and has admitted to being flattered by rumours regarding Arsenal.

However, if Arsene Wenger is planning to make an offer for Balotelli he could struggle to compete with the financial muscle of City and the attraction for the forward of a reunion with Roberto Mancini, the man who gave him his Serie A debut.

Balotelli's representative, Mino Raiola, told Sky Italia: "There is interest from Manchester City, but certainly this is not the only team that thinks seriously about Mario Balotelli.

"I don't want to say that an offer is coming. I'd rather not talk about figures, it is a decision of president Massimo Moratti."

Inter sports director Marco Branca has maintained the party line of Rafa Benitez's club by insisting that Balotelli is not for sale.

Asked about speculation of a €40million (£33m) offer from an unnamed club, Branca told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "He is not for sale so there are no discussions."

The last time Bob gave as detailed a comment about a player we were linked with as he just did for Kolarov, it was Boateng and we signed him. IMO we're signing Kolarov.

I can't see us getting Kolarov AND Luiz. If we do then Bridge and Garrido are surely both off. Wouldn't complain. I think we'll just get the one though. Mancio seems keener on Kolarov perhaps because Luiz is overpriced and Benfica aint budging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.